Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I've Never Been Outside

I opened a vimeo account and will be gradually uploading some of my work. I started with one of my first films called 'I've Never Been Outside' starring west coast hipster Percy Fuentes.

16mm > NTSC DV | 5m 40s | 1:66.1 | English | Stereo

Partial list of past screenings:

- Antimatter Short Film Festival | Victoria, British Columbia
- Canada’s Golden Sheafs | Yorkton, Saskatchewan
- Tamagawa Short Film & Video Festival | Japan
- SKOL Centre des arts | Montréal, Québec
- WNDX New Prairie Cinema | Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 8th Dresden Schmalfilmtage Competition | Dresden, Germany
- 16mm Film Festival | Florence, Italy
- Montreal Underground Film Festival | Montréal, Québec

I've Never Been Outside from Terryll Loffler on Vimeo.

No comments: